BubblesLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
becane

becane

Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons Empty
PostSubject: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:05 pm

On May 2010, I posted a question on MJJCommunity forum, trying to find out if a list of all of the official versions of Michael Jackson's songs existed. I was looking for a complete list. Few people were interested by this topic and there didn't exist a real complete list, so I decided to create one. I also decided to create complete lists of the official versions of Jackson 5 and Jacksons' songs.

The Problem is, there are errors and duplicates on the list I found on the internet, so my purpose was to make a list as complete and error free as possible. I began to group different lists that I found on websites such as Bubblesland, MJFC, MJJC (MJ Tempest's), MJDatabank and informations found on MJFrance. Then I highlighted versions according to the site where they were found. For example, when a version came from Bubblesland, I highlighted it with Yellow. So when a version was found on several lists, I highlighted it in several colours. On the other side, when the version had only one highlighted colour, that maybe meant it was either a mistake or a duplicate.

Then I looked all of the Discogs for checking each version. I have also listed all record releases for each version. This step took me a long time but I have done that just for Michael's solo songs list. I will not publish the full version of this list containing all discs. I simplified the list, summarizing the main disc. I listed all the records I've found, only when it was necessary for some versions. Then I also checked each release on "Michaeljacksondiscography.fr" web site.

Later, I also scanned several other sites, like Jackson5abc, (especially for Jackson 5 songs), MJstrangersite, Michaeljacksoncatalog, MJJVault, Jacksonstreet.nl, MJJCollectors.com, Korgnex's list, Steve Hoffman Forums, Top40musiconcd, among others.

For the last step, I used the book "Michael Jackson - For The Record" (2nd Edition) to record all relevant information and check the official versions that are listed. I did the same thing for making Jackson 5 and The Jacksons' lists.

I also added my knowledge and personal discoveries.

After collecting all those informations, I grouped them and worked on lists, trying to confirm the existence and authenticity of the versions, to avoid any errors or duplicates. I did not simply copy and paste lists that I found on the Internet. I did thorough research. I put a cross by each version that I was sure (or I believe it could be) about, for finding the versions for which I had no information or I was missing informations. This allowed me to then list all the questions I would have to ask.

This is the final step: Ask around various people, to hopefully find out informations that are missing from my lists. So I sent questions to some fans that I know to have much knowledge about Michael's music, but I also sent many private messages to member of Discogs. This final step was very long winded and it took a long just to find the littlest of information. For example, to know what were the correct durations of the remixes for "Is It Scary". Between the countless misprints on the discs and the fakes circulating on the internet, it was not so obvious.

Once obtained the latest information, my lists were complete. It has taken me 2 years. It's been hours and hours ! I can't even estimate the number of hours that I spent so much time on it. Obviously I have not spent 24h/24 on it, I did that when I had time.

Here are the sites I have visited to build my lists:

Billiejean.be
Bubblesland
Discogs
Encyclopediejacksonniene
Jackson Village
Jackson5abc (Site & Forum)
Jacksonstreet.nl
Korgnex's list (Unreleased Tracks / Non-Album-Tracks / Later-Released-Tracks)
Michael Jackson - For The Record (2nd Edition)
Michaeljacksoncatalog.com
MichaelJacksonDiscography
MJ Data Bank
MJ Stranger Site
MJ Street
MJCollectorland
MJFC
MJFrance
MJJCollection.unblog.fr
MJJCollectors
MJJCommunity Forum
MJJVault
Steve Hoffman Forums
Top 40 Music On CD
Wikipedia

And so many sites that I found during my searches.

I thank everyone who helped me directly or indirectly by the information they gave, by their websites and/or their posts on sites and forums, as well as their responses to my questions :

Aaronk, Bboy87, BottleOfSmoke, Brian W., Bubbles / Tdrcau, Chris Cadman, Dancing_fool, Dangerous Incorporated, Dave Seaman, DefMixFan, Disco-funk, DJGreek, DJMichaelAngelo, Forever_Young_1981, Franeck, Frekrueg, Funkylady, Gareth Cooke, Grant / The Hits Man, Jeff H., JohnC, JonathanRhodes, Korgnex, MaestroOne, MaJic, Marko, Michackson, MJ Tempest, MJBenito, Mjchris, Mjdestiny, MJJTradeFan, MJRemixed, Mjrico, Naz_mijac, Nick2341, Portishead, Richard Lecocq, RICKJANE, Roger Sanchez, Roll, Roscoe, Sebastien Caron, Slayd5000, Sunset And The Dawn, Szarkad, Tony Moran, Tristan, Waldo / JTJMM, Yiannis Elia, Yoann, Zoub52.

Thank you to everyone who responded on Discogs to my questions and everyone I may be forgetting.

Special thanks to:

DefMixFan, Grant / The Hits Man, Korgnex, Mjdestiny, Naz_mijac, Nick2341 and Waldo / JTJMM.

Thank you to Naz_mijac for his list of Motown alternate mixes which helped me.

I've grouped my work on a blog specially created for this purpose. The address is: http://mjofficialversions.blogspot.fr

The summarized and simplified lists are in the tabs at the top, and the details of each version are in posts. We can access each song directly via the right pane.

I tried (when I could) to list the correct durations of the songs. That is to say, the duration of the music only. The times do not include the silences at the beginning and end of a track.

Feel free to comment here or on blog, if you have any questions, comments, suggestions or anything else! The purpose is to have a list as complete and accurate as possible !

- Summarized and simplified list : Michael Jackson

- Summarized and simplified list : The Jackson 5

- Summarized and simplified list : The Jacksons

(j'ai mis en anglais vu qu'il y a plus d'étrangers que de français qui viennent ici)
Back to top Go down
http://www.radionomy.com/michael-jackson-radio
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:24 pm

cheers enfin ! cheers well done ! cheers

J'y ai jeté un rapide coup d'oeil, je regarderai plus en détail quand j'aurai plus de temps Wink
Back to top Go down
https://bubblesland.forumotion.com
becane

becane

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Ok Wink
Back to top Go down
becane

becane

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Mjdestiny sur Jackson5abc m'a dit que la version longue de "Don't Let A Woman (Make A Fool Out Of You)" ne contenait pas la voix de Michael et que c'est en fait une nouvelle version enregistré en 85.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:51 pm

becane, apparemment il y aurait 3 versions du "D.M. Mad Club Mix" de "This Time Around" Shocked

une remarque me vient à l'esprit du coup par rapport à ton (énormissime) listing: as-tu l'intention de le compléter en précisant, lorsque cela s'avèrerait pertinent, la source ? Par exemple pour ce remix de TTA, préciser d'où provient la version 1 et d'où provient la version 2

et comme j'étais sur la section "HIStory", petite question: c'est quoi cette "Original Uncensored Version" de "Money" ? elle a filtré sur le web ?

bye!

Back to top Go down
becane

becane

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Bubbles wrote:
becane, apparemment il y aurait 3 versions du "D.M. Mad Club Mix" de "This Time Around" Shocked

une remarque me vient à l'esprit du coup par rapport à ton (énormissime) listing: as-tu l'intention de le compléter en précisant, lorsque cela s'avèrerait pertinent, la source ? Par exemple pour ce remix de TTA, préciser d'où provient la version 1 et d'où provient la version 2

et comme j'étais sur la section "HIStory", petite question: c'est quoi cette "Original Uncensored Version" de "Money" ? elle a filtré sur le web ?

bye!

Une 3ème version ??!! Où ça ?!! Shocked

Depuis le début il y a les sources Smile Tu n'a pas lu mon texte de présentation et tu n'a pas navigué sur le blog à ce que je vois, c'est pas bien ! Razz Le détail de chaque version est dans le volet de droite sur le blog, là il y a la liste de toutes les chansons Smile Par exemple TTA : http://mjofficialversions.blogspot.fr/2012/02/this-time-around.html

Quand je dis que j'ai mis 2 ans, c'est pas simplement pour faire la liste simplifiée que j'ai posté ici Smile

C'est bizarre, plusieurs personnes m'ont fait la même remarque que toi, ils croyaient qu'il y avait juste la liste que j'ai mis sur les forums. Pourtant la liste des chansons sur le blog est bien visible, non ? Smile

Cette version de Money vient de ce CDr : http://cgi.ebay.fr/MICHAEL-JACKSON-HIStory-acetate-advance-copy-pre-listening-1994-1-only-/251115295390 et MJJTradeFan avait posté 2 extraits de ce CD ici : http://soundcloud.com/user9040832

Sur l'annonce Ebay, il y avait une description plus détaillée avant.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:45 pm

becane wrote:
Une 3ème version ??!! Où ça ?!! Shocked
non, c'est une erreur, induite par killian, désolé, pas de panique, il n'y a que 2 versions Wink

Quote :
Depuis le début il y a les sources Smile Tu n'a pas lu mon texte de présentation et tu n'a pas navigué sur le blog à ce que je vois, c'est pas bien ! Razz Le détail de chaque version est dans le volet de droite sur le blog, là il y a la liste de toutes les chansons Smile

Quand je dis que j'ai mis 2 ans, c'est pas simplement pour faire la liste simplifiée que j'ai posté ici Smile

C'est bizarre, plusieurs personnes m'ont fait la même remarque que toi, ils croyaient qu'il y avait juste la liste que j'ai mis sur les forums. Pourtant la liste des chansons sur le blog est bien visible, non ? Smile
je n'ai effectivement pas été assez curieux, j'ai jamais cliqué dessus, je pensais bêtement (mais apparemment je ne suis pas le seul!) qu'en cliquant sur un titre on arrivait directement sur le listing associé (je sais pas si je suis clair là...)
la liste est visible mais je ne savais qu'elle servait à accéder aux détails (c'est sans doute écrit quelque part, mais comme les mauvais élèves j'ai cliqué et j'ai pas lu l'énoncé Rolling Eyes)
faut dire que ça fait un bail que je me suis pas intéressé à MJ, à part quelques uploads récemment suite à des demandes. je ne sais même pas ce que le web nous a pondu ces 6 derniers mois...

Quote :
Cette version de Money vient de ce CDr : http://cgi.ebay.fr/MICHAEL-JACKSON-HIStory-acetate-advance-copy-pre-listening-1994-1-only-/251115295390 et MJJTradeFan avait posté 2 extraits de ce CD ici : http://soundcloud.com/user9040832
1/ je me méfie de ces cdrs mystérieux, pour lesquels je pourrais faire moi-même une jaquette avec ma vieille machine à écrire
2/ le prix demandé est ridicule, surtout si c'est pour entendre un coup de batterie différent et pis c'est tout. quand je pense qu'il y en a qui cherchent à acheter ça...

bon, allez, je vais jeter un oeil bien plus attentif à cette liste !
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:53 pm

ben tiens, quelques remarques:

en cliquant sur "The Jacksons" (à droite, pas l'onglet du haut), je ne vois que 2300 JS et Body (et tout un listing de medley/remixes), pas de Torture, State Of Shock, Walk Right Now, pourtant dans la liste de droite

concernant "Walk Right Now", on trouve aussi la version extended sur la compil "Funky Collector n°17", c'est d'ailleurs par son intermédiaire que j'avais mis la main sur la version cd de ce remix, avant la sortie de l'expanded en 2008 Wink

ah oui, quand t'auras le temps, tu pourras mettre un lien vers discogs pour chaque référence ? Rolling Eyes bounce geek lol!
Back to top Go down
becane

becane

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Oui, quand tu clic sur un titre dans la liste de droite, ça va sur le message correspondant à la chanson où il y a le détail les sources Smile

Sur les blogs, quand il y a des listes sur le coté, on peut cliquer dessus, sinon elle ne servirait à rien Smile

Le CD de MJJTradeFan est un vrai, c'est pas un arnaqeur. Pour le prix j'en avais discuter avec lui, il le fait exprès, en fait il ne compte pas vraiment le vendre.

Quand tu clic sur "The Jacksons" à droite sous "Artists" ça t'affiche tout les messages concernant les Jacksons autrement dit les chansons des Jacksons que j'ai listé. Après pour tout voir, il faut faire comme sur tout les blogs, il faut cliquer sur "Messages plus anciens" Smile C'est le principe des blogs, ça marche tout le temps comme ça.

Merci pour la version longue de "Walk Right Now", je ne le savais pas. Smile Je vais l'ajouter.

Ouais, l'idéal serait de mettre le lien Discogs, mais bon c'est beaucoup trop long, et j'ai pleins d'autres choses à faire encore ! Et puis comme je le dis dans le texte, je n'ai pas listé tout les disques (j'ai mis une sélection)
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:31 pm

concernant MJJTradeFan: pourquoi le mettre en vente alors ? pour se faire un plaisir personnel pour voir combien certains seraient prêts à y mettre ? pffff... m'enfin, passons, ça ne m'intéresse pas

sinon, tu as donc pu constater que moi et les blogs, ça fait 2 ! les blogs, c'est quelques chose que je n'ai jamais vraiment fréquenté (à part celui de DjPaulT, mais là c'est facile: tu cliques sur "michael jackson" puis tu télécharges Razz)

Back to top Go down
becane

becane

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Le blog de DjPaulT c'est exactement pareil ! Smile

La liste est à gauche au lieu d'être à droite sur mon blog et il y a la mention "Previous Entries" en bas de la page, comme sur mon blog (sauf que c'est écrit en français) Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:03 pm

becane wrote:
becane wrote:
La liste est à gauche au lieu d'être à droite sur mon blog
tu vois, tu te contredis Laughing

je crois que je suis définitivement plus intéressé par le téléchargement que la lecture Wink

mais ça n'enlève rien à ton travail de titan Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons 35
Back to top Go down
becane

becane

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Bubbles wrote:
becane wrote:
becane wrote:
La liste est à gauche au lieu d'être à droite sur mon blog
tu vois, tu te contredis Laughing

je crois que je suis définitivement plus intéressé par le téléchargement que la lecture Wink

mais ça n'enlève rien à ton travail de titan Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons 35

Laughing Laughing C'est pareil dans le principe, il y a une liste et tu clic dessus Razz
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 pm

pas de We Be Ballin' sur ton blog ? étonnant !

tu vois, je l'utilise de plus en plus ton blog ! en fait à chaque fois que j'entends un titre que je ne connais pas ou que j'identifie mal sur MJ Radio, les deux sites sont bien complémentaires Wink

PS: l'idiot avec sa question sur Louis La Roche, c'est moi Embarassed

edit: j'édite, avant de me faire engueuler... j'ai trouvé We Be Ballin, mais est-ce normal qu'il manque le lien dans le listing de droite ?
Back to top Go down
becane

becane

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Bubbles wrote:
pas de We Be Ballin' sur ton blog ? étonnant !

tu vois, je l'utilise de plus en plus ton blog ! en fait à chaque fois que j'entends un titre que je ne connais pas ou que j'identifie mal sur MJ Radio, les deux sites sont bien complémentaires Wink

PS: l'idiot avec sa question sur Louis La Roche, c'est moi Embarassed

edit: j'édite, avant de me faire engueuler... j'ai trouvé We Be Ballin, mais est-ce normal qu'il manque le lien dans le listing de droite ?

Trop vite, une fois de plus ! Laughing Laughing

Quand j'ai vu "tdrcau" je me suis dis que ça devait être toi vu que c'est le même pseudo que sur MJJC Wink

Oui, c'est normal, tout ce qui est duos et collaborations, je l'ai mis que dans l'onglet du haut.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:05 pm

becane wrote:
Oui, c'est normal, tout ce qui est duos et collaborations, je l'ai mis que dans l'onglet du haut.
tout dépend de ce qu'on appelle "normal", en tout cas je ne trouve pas ça logique, il y a une liste à droite (vu le temps que j'ai mis pour comprendre...), autant s'en servir!
(mais tout dépend de ce qu'on appelle "logique" me diras-tu!!! lol!)
Back to top Go down
becane

becane

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Oui, c'est vrai Laughing

Mais, la liste de droite, je m'en sert pour mettre le détails des chansons. Les duos et collaborations, j'ai mis ça de manière résumé, j'ai pas envie de détaillé tous les disques. C'est secondaire par rapport à MJ, J5 et Jacksons, donc j'ai juste mis un résumé avec quelques infos pour certaines chansons et c'est tout. J'ai pas besoin de créer des messages séparés. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Suggestion: lorsque tu listes une version "alternative" ou "#2", as-tu envisagé de préciser ce qui diffère de cette version par rapport à la version "normale" ? avec des mots ou par un extrait audio ?
Back to top Go down
becane

becane

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Suggestion: lorsque tu listes une version "alternative" ou "#2", as-tu envisagé de préciser ce qui diffère de cette version par rapport à la version "normale" ? avec des mots ou par un extrait audio ?

Ah bah tu viens de me faire penser à un truc que j'avais oublié lool Oui, au départ je voulais mettre dans les messages individuels, l'explication de ce qui est différent, en faisant un copié-collé des explications de Nick2341 qu'il a posté sur MJMremixed et en le créditant bien entendu. Je ne suis pas qualifié pour tout expliqué correctement, donc je voulais recopié ce que lui avait écrit vu qu'il s'y connait bien.

En fait, j'ai pas totalement fini mon blog, j'ai encore Bad 25 et CAGI à ajouter + les pochettes à mettre pour tous les messages + peut-être des pochettes dans les listes récapitulatives pour séparer les albums + d'autres truc à mettre à jour + faire un sujet sur les CD Futures Records etc. Mais en ce moment, je suis sur pause, j'en ai un peu marre, j'ai vraiment la flemme ^^

Je garde ton message en favoris pour ne pas oublier, merci Wink
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:41 pm

perso, si possible, je pense qu'un extrait audio est plus explicite/clair qu'un texte (un schéma vaut mieux qu'une longue explication dit-on dans mon métier Laughing)

par contre, là, comme ça, "CAGI", j'ai pas compris (je me suis déconnecté des "codes jacksoniens" depuis juin 2009...); peut-être qu'un éclair de lucidité me traversera l'esprit dans les prochaines minutes...
Back to top Go down
becane

becane

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Bubbles wrote:
perso, si possible, je pense qu'un extrait audio est plus explicite/clair qu'un texte (un schéma vaut mieux qu'une longue explication dit-on dans mon métier Laughing)

par contre, là, comme ça, "CAGI", j'ai pas compris (je me suis déconnecté des "codes jacksoniens" depuis juin 2009...); peut-être qu'un éclair de lucidité me traversera l'esprit dans les prochaines minutes...

Oui, mais pas forcément, il faut aussi parfois dire le truc qui varie dans le mix. Le mieux, c'est de mettre les deux, texte + extrait audio Smile

CAGI = Come And Get It: The Rare Pearls Razz
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:43 pm

becane wrote:
CAGI = Come And Get It: The Rare Pearls Razz
tout s'explique, je ne l'ai pas acheté, je suis complètement passé à côté Embarassed

et sinon, oui oui, mets les deux bounce
Back to top Go down
becane

becane

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Si je met les deux, ça sera pas maintenant.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Admin
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:00 pm

j'avais bien compris, ça prend du temps tout ça Wink

toi qui connait tout sur la discographie de MJ, après recherches, il me semble donc avoir constaté que "CAGI" existe en 2 versions, la version "normale" avec 2 CDs et la version "limitée" avec en plus le vinyl (et un livret), c'est ça?
Back to top Go down
becane

becane

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Non, je crois qu'il n'y a qu'une seule version qui est 2CDs + Vinyl 7". Et il y a une édition US et Japonaise. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons   Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete list of the official versions of songs by Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next